Wednesday, August 3, 2011

My YouTube Fitness Channel



Now that competition season is over for me I have to figure out how to balance all the new things happening in my life right now. I am no longer doing independent training and instead have joined a club to develop their personal training program from the ground up. It’s extremely exciting but a daunting task at the same time. With that being said posts around here may be a little late or slow while I find the time to catch up with my writing. One thing I have done during my free time though is open the AlvinPereiraFitness youtube channel. As of the moment my latest competition videos are on there including both Physique at the NPC Citrus Cup and my first place win at the Ancient City Classic.
In the future I will be posting tips, workouts, nutrition guidelines, and cooking videos on the channel so head on over and subscribe to stay in the loop!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the comments section to join in the discussion or submit a question you want answered. You can also use your Facebook account to submit comments at the bottom of this page...