Monday, August 15, 2011

Leg Training Video


Hey guys!

I know I have been a "Missing In Action" but the truth is I have been very busy working on the multiple facets of the many things I want to be able to provide within the fitness industry. The first thing I want to share with all of you is the first video of the "Training with Alvin" video series on my YouTube channel. This week's video is all about LEGS! One of the most ignored body parts when people workout yet quite possibly the most important. In the video I walk you guys through a typical yet brutal leg routine that will sure make you get that beach body in no time.

Enjoy and don't forget to subscribe! =)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Use the comments section to join in the discussion or submit a question you want answered. You can also use your Facebook account to submit comments at the bottom of this page...